Saturday, December 20, 2008

TinyTwitter would be great if it actually worked on my phone. But it doesn't!


Accepting the fact that I won't be getting an iPhone any time soon means having to scout around for decent apps that will work on my Sony Ericsson W950i. That's a bit of an contradiction in terms really, as there aren't really any truly decent apps for UIQ3 (unless someone can prove to me otherwise). Still, I was looking for a Twitter client that would work with my phone and after trying several, most of which either blatantly didn't work or were just plain rubbish, I found TinyTwitter, which seemed to be okay. And it works, except for one small thing - I can't send tweets! It just gives an error. Quite annoying really. I presume its some sort of big or incompatibility with my phone.

Posted via email from Matt's Random Stuff

No comments: