Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blogger-users, meet Posterous!


For those of you who follow this blog on Blogger, you may have noticed the "Posted via email from Matt's Random Stuff" link at the end of recent posts and wondered what it's all about. Well, clicking the link would have answered the question for you, but if you've not got that far yet then simply go and check out Posterous or see a carbon copy of this blog post at mattots.posterous.com and all will be revealed.

My current setup allows me to send an email to post@posterous.com from any of my email addresses and the contents of the email are instantly posted to my blog on Blogger and Posterous with the email subject as the post title. At the same time, the subject line and a link to the blog post on Posterous is posted to my Twitter account.

At the moment this is all I need to do, but Posterous lets you do much more than that - check it out.

It's still in the early stages of development really so I imagine there are going to be a lot of new features being rolled out as time goes on.

Posted via email from Matt's Random Stuff

No comments: